Chico Velo Programs
- Trailworks: Supporting and maintaining our local mountain bike Trails through sustainable trail design and practices
- Adopt-a-Path: Giving individuals, businesses, and organizations the opportunity to maintain a Chico class I bike path
- KidsPedal: Helping teach kids bike safety, advocate for improved infrastructure, create future Cyclists, and more
- Bike Valet: Providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking for all participants at a number of events including every Saturday Morning at the Downtown Chico Saturday Morning Market.
- Chico Velo Foundation: Supporting other bicycle Enthusiasts, advocacy groups, and programs promoting bicycling.
- Ed McLaughlin Art Fund: Promoting cycling through the beauty of art while remembering our founder Ed McLaughlin, who loved art as much as he loved Bicycles.