Chico Velo Programs
- KidsPedal: Helping teach kids bike safety, advocate for improved infrastructure, create future Cyclists, and more
- Trailworks: Supporting and maintaining our local mountain bike Trails through sustainable trail design and practices
- Bike Valet: Providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking for all participants at a number of events including every Saturday Morning at the Downtown Chico Saturday Morning Market.
- Chico Velo Foundation: Supporting other bicycle Enthusiasts, advocacy groups, and programs promoting bicycling.
- Ed McLaughlin Art Fund: Promoting cycling through the beauty of art while remembering our founder Ed McLaughlin, who loved art as much as he loved Bicycles.
You CAN HELP!
Interested in Partnering with us? Contact us!
As a 501.c.3, your tax deductible donation goes even further helping support our Programs and outreach within our community and beyond! Thank you for supporting bicycling and non-motorized transportation!!!!!
We couldn't possibly do all the we do without the dedication of our countless Volunteers! Learn more about how you can help.